Piktures is a Gallery app offered by Diune Limited.
Your photos and videos are your own. We don’t know who you are and we don't have any access to any of your personal photos, videos or GIFs. We are not responsible for your content. You are responsible for your content.
By using this app, you agree to these Terms of Service
- We can change these Terms of Service at anytime.
- We provide to you a license which is revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable. This is a license for you and you only.
- Piktures is available at any age. However, we have a Secret feature allowing you to hide photos and videos behind a PIN code. This feature is only available to you if you are 13 or above. The reason is simple. If you are below 13, you should not be able to hide photos or videos from your parents.
- The app may contain content such as the default cover photos that are provided by us, our partners or other users and those content may be protected by copyrights. You shall respect those copyrights.
- You are responsible for your content and if you are losing your content through any manipulation with our app, it is not our responsibility. In particular, the Secure Drive is an encrypted folder and in case of any loss of data from the usage of this feature, you acknowledge that we are not responsible.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decipher, decompile in order to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the app.
- You understand that to improve the app, we are using a suite of tools from Fabric (fabric.io), in particular Crashlytics, which regularly sends anonymous logs to their servers based in the United States. This service provides us an aggregated understanding of what works in our app and what does not work properly, helping us to improve constantly the application.
- As you are accessing the Services via an Application obtained through the Google PlayStore, the following shall apply: Both you and DIUNE acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between you and DIUNE only, and not with Google, and that Google is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the app at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- You release us from all liability for the loss of any Content or for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, suspend, or discontinue the Services at any time and for any reason, without notice to you. But we have no intention to do so. We obviously want to continue developing Piktures and supporting our amazing base of users.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
It ends here